Jimmy Edgar, Pantha Du Prince, Mount Kimbie to Play Berlin Festival
The 48 hours of Teutonic madness officially known as the Berlin Festival has announced its 2011 return, slated for September 9 and 10, with a preliminary lineup that includes a solid roster of forward-thinking artists. Among the announced are acts as diverse as Hercules and Love Affair, Jimmy Edgar (pictured above), Mount Kimbie, Pantha du Prince, Diplo, HEALTH, and more. While historically taking place at the abandoned Tempelhof airfield, this year will be exceptional, in that it will be the first Berlin Festival to include all-night venues in the city center as a part of the package. Tickets, which retail for 89 euros, can be purchased here, where you'll also find a full schedule of performers.
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Surgeon, Jackmaster, John Talabot, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player