Our 200th Podcast Arrives Tomorrow... Who Will It Be?
- Words: Ken Taylor
Over the last few years, we've brought you some pretty slick podcasts. Among those 199 entries have been some out-and-out crowd-pleasers (Bok Bok, Nicolas Jaar), some instant classics (Moby's '90s rave set), and some polarizing horn-lockers (Pictureplane, DJ Rashad and DJ Spinn). Tomorrow, it's time to reveal who'll be helming the mix for our highly anticipated 200th podcast! Feel free make your guesses in the comments below, or get at us on Twitter or Facebook to weigh in.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player