Our 200th Podcast Arrives Tomorrow... Who Will It Be?
- Words: Ken Taylor
Over the last few years, we've brought you some pretty slick podcasts. Among those 199 entries have been some out-and-out crowd-pleasers (Bok Bok, Nicolas Jaar), some instant classics (Moby's '90s rave set), and some polarizing horn-lockers (Pictureplane, DJ Rashad and DJ Spinn). Tomorrow, it's time to reveal who'll be helming the mix for our highly anticipated 200th podcast! Feel free make your guesses in the comments below, or get at us on Twitter or Facebook to weigh in.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player