Video: Creep "You (feat. Nina Sky)"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Brooklyn's Creep, the dark-pop duo of Lauren Flax and Lauren Dillard, just unveiled its latest tune, an R&B-infused slow jam featuring soulful vocals from identical twin sisters Nina Sky. The unlikely musical pairing works surprisingly well on "You," and is bolstered here by a slick and simple music video courtesy of director Thalia Mavros. The black-and-white piece is something of a mix between Calvin Klein fragrance commercials and The Shining—complete with sultry close-ups and twins standing in hallways. With this new collaborative track now under Creep's belt—not to mention its first single, "Days" with Romy Madley-Croft of The xx on vocals—one can only wonder what other gothy beats and high-profile singers will be included on the duo's impending full-length.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player