Video: Creep "You (feat. Nina Sky)"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Brooklyn's Creep, the dark-pop duo of Lauren Flax and Lauren Dillard, just unveiled its latest tune, an R&B-infused slow jam featuring soulful vocals from identical twin sisters Nina Sky. The unlikely musical pairing works surprisingly well on "You," and is bolstered here by a slick and simple music video courtesy of director Thalia Mavros. The black-and-white piece is something of a mix between Calvin Klein fragrance commercials and The Shining—complete with sultry close-ups and twins standing in hallways. With this new collaborative track now under Creep's belt—not to mention its first single, "Days" with Romy Madley-Croft of The xx on vocals—one can only wonder what other gothy beats and high-profile singers will be included on the duo's impending full-length.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player