Visionquest Announces Spring Showcase EP
Helmed by some of the most in-demand artists on the techno scene (Seth Troxler and Ryan Crosson among them), the DJ collective, production outfit, and label known as Visionquest has been on quite a roll lately. With the latest release on the label, Visionquest Spring Showcase, that spree is bound to continue with an EP that explores the limits of tech-house with occasional jaunts into the territories of celestial pop, melodic house, and deep techno. Doing exactly what it says on the tin, Visionquest Spring Showcase defines the direction of the label while showing off brand-new joints from the likes of Vernon Bara & Igor Vicente, Matthew Burton & Nick Lawson, and Laura Jones. The EP comes out June 16, but you can check out the tracklist and album art below.
1. Vernon Bara & Igor Vicente - Don't Feel No Way
2. Matthew Burton & Nick Lawson - Gruff It
3. Laura Jones - Live a Little
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player