Visionquest Announces Spring Showcase EP
Helmed by some of the most in-demand artists on the techno scene (Seth Troxler and Ryan Crosson among them), the DJ collective, production outfit, and label known as Visionquest has been on quite a roll lately. With the latest release on the label, Visionquest Spring Showcase, that spree is bound to continue with an EP that explores the limits of tech-house with occasional jaunts into the territories of celestial pop, melodic house, and deep techno. Doing exactly what it says on the tin, Visionquest Spring Showcase defines the direction of the label while showing off brand-new joints from the likes of Vernon Bara & Igor Vicente, Matthew Burton & Nick Lawson, and Laura Jones. The EP comes out June 16, but you can check out the tracklist and album art below.
1. Vernon Bara & Igor Vicente - Don't Feel No Way
2. Matthew Burton & Nick Lawson - Gruff It
3. Laura Jones - Live a Little
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player