XLR8R Creative Director Launches T2 Design Agency
- Words: Derek Grey
Our esteemed creative director, Tim Saputo, has just launched the T2 Design Büro, a New York-based design firm specializing in branding, logos, custom typography, print and interactive design. Tim has kept XLR8R looking sexy for the past four years, hand-picking each illustrator and photographer, and designing every issue and numerous typefaces since 2007.
His work has gained well-deserved attention not only from the likes of the Museum of Contemporary Art of San Diego, Kia, and Toyota Scion, but also from bands like Lemonade, Delorean, and Dark Sky, for whom he has designed album covers. Still don't know his work? Look no further than the posters for NYC's world-renowned monthly party TURRBOTAX®, which you've likely seen posted here on a monthly basis.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsStream Another New Track from Four Tet's Upcoming Percussions 12"s
- Feature20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- NewsMatthewdavid Announces New LP for Brainfeeder, Shares Title Track
- NewsWatch a Tripped-Out Video from Thug Entrancer
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player