XLR8R Creative Director Launches T2 Design Agency
- Words: Derek Grey
Our esteemed creative director, Tim Saputo, has just launched the T2 Design Büro, a New York-based design firm specializing in branding, logos, custom typography, print and interactive design. Tim has kept XLR8R looking sexy for the past four years, hand-picking each illustrator and photographer, and designing every issue and numerous typefaces since 2007.
His work has gained well-deserved attention not only from the likes of the Museum of Contemporary Art of San Diego, Kia, and Toyota Scion, but also from bands like Lemonade, Delorean, and Dark Sky, for whom he has designed album covers. Still don't know his work? Look no further than the posters for NYC's world-renowned monthly party TURRBOTAX®, which you've likely seen posted here on a monthly basis.
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- FeatureLabels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player