XLR8R Creative Director Launches T2 Design Agency
- Words: Derek Grey
Our esteemed creative director, Tim Saputo, has just launched the T2 Design Büro, a New York-based design firm specializing in branding, logos, custom typography, print and interactive design. Tim has kept XLR8R looking sexy for the past four years, hand-picking each illustrator and photographer, and designing every issue and numerous typefaces since 2007.
His work has gained well-deserved attention not only from the likes of the Museum of Contemporary Art of San Diego, Kia, and Toyota Scion, but also from bands like Lemonade, Delorean, and Dark Sky, for whom he has designed album covers. Still don't know his work? Look no further than the posters for NYC's world-renowned monthly party TURRBOTAX®, which you've likely seen posted here on a monthly basis.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player