A Club Called Rhonda Announces US Tour
- Words: Derek Opperman
Going strong for over two years now, A Club Called Rhonda has fully acquainted LA club goers with the antics of an anthropomorphic discotheque. The monthly revelry of "polysexual hard partying" has gained more notice outside of its SoCal home with the launch of the Rhonda International label and its first single, B.C. X Delivery's "Return to Me." Now, Rhonda is leaving the nurturing bosom of Silverlake's El Cid to spread the madness with tour dates in four US cities. Featuring sets by Metro Area, House of House, and resident DJ Goddollars (pictured above), the travelling party is set to show select portions of America how LA gets down. Check out the dates and the flier below to see if Rhonda will be making an appearance near you.
6.27.11 - New York @ Santos Party House
6.28.11 - Miami @ Electric Pickle
6.29.11 - Chicago @ Berlin
6.30.11 - San Franicsco @ Public Works
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player