How to Dress Well to Release New EP; Hear it Now
- Words: Patric Fallon
The man behind one of last year's most soulful LPs, the strangely gorgeous Love Remains, Tom Krell (a.k.a. How to Dress Well) will release a new EP called Just Once (pictured above) on July 21 via the Yours Truly-run imprint Love Letters Ink. The four-track 10" features 'orchestral versions' of three songs from Krell's aforementioned album, as well as the brand-new heartstring tugger "Suicide Dream 3," and will come with a handwritten letter from the artist himself. You can pre-order your copy of the vinyl, download the MP3s, and find more information on the whole release here. Below, you can stream the music, and watch a video about the making of How to Dress Well's EP. (via Gorilla vs. Bear)
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player