Ricardo Villalobos Talks About His New ECM Project
- Words: Ken Taylor
- Photo: Lars Borges
Today, FACT posted a comprehensive interview with the minimal giant, Ricardo Villalobos, about his new project with Max Loderbauer in which the pair remixes classics from the traditionally untraditional ECM label. Apparently, the Chilean producer/DJ has long been a fan of ECM's out-jazz and experimental recordings, purchasing his first at age 15, and with the release of Re:ECM, it's about to come full circle. Read the full interview here.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player