Underground Resistance to Reissue Classic Releases
- Words: Derek Opperman
The prolific techno conglomeration known as Underground Resistance has announced that it will be remastering and reissuing songs from five of its most celebrated and hard-to-find releases: Galaxy 2 Galaxy's Hi-Tech Jazz, Dark Energy, Electronic Warfare, The Turning Point, and Interstellar Fugitives. The release will mark the end of a long-held plan to reissue classic UR material halted by the death of legendary Detroit record cutter Ron Murphy. Taking his place is Complete Mastering's Dietrich Shoenemann. These new remastered editions will take the most essential cuts from the originals' double-pack format and put them on relatively space-efficient single slabs of vinyl. No word yet as to when the singles will drop, but details will be announced soon on the Underground Resistance website. (via FACT)
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsCheck Out Tensnake's New 'On Repeat #2' Mix
XLR8R Downloads Player