Video Premiere: E*Rock "The Palace of Light (Revisited)"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Portland-based multimedia artist/producer E*Rock has tapped fellow multimedia artist Yoshi Sodeoka to craft a video for his latest record's opening track, "The Palace of Light (Revisted)." The results are a mix of videogame-style graphics, bit-reduced visuals, and digitally manipulated images, which, when combined, are absolutely enthralling. The track comes from The Clock & the Mountain LP, which is out now on E*Rock's own Audio Dregs imprint.
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- PodcastFrankie Knuckles
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Robert Hood, Tycho, Jacques Greene, and More
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player