Video Premiere: E*Rock "The Palace of Light (Revisited)"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Portland-based multimedia artist/producer E*Rock has tapped fellow multimedia artist Yoshi Sodeoka to craft a video for his latest record's opening track, "The Palace of Light (Revisted)." The results are a mix of videogame-style graphics, bit-reduced visuals, and digitally manipulated images, which, when combined, are absolutely enthralling. The track comes from The Clock & the Mountain LP, which is out now on E*Rock's own Audio Dregs imprint.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player