Watch an Interview With Hessle Audio Co-Founder Ben UFO
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The good folks at Intruders TV have sent over this interview with Hessle Audio co-founder and all around bass-music badman Ben UFO. Throughout the 14-minute interview, the DJ briefly discusses the history and future of his Hessle imprint, and waxes philosophical on his approach to DJing—which is marked by his love for vinyl and its inherent "forced limitations." Speaking of DJing, Ben UFO is set to touch down and burn some dancefloors on our side of the pond next week, along with fellow UK mixmaster Oneman. They hit Brooklyn on June 24 for TURRBOTAX®, and SF the following day for what should prove to be an irresistible edition of Icee Hot.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player