Azari & III to Release New Single
- Words: Patric Fallon
Before the August 30 release date of Azari & III's self-titled debut LP, the Canadian house revivalists will drop a single for that record's closing track, "Manic." Along with the original tune, the 12" will hold remixes from Maceo Plex, DJ Sneak, Borderline, and Finger Prince, and will be released on August 2 via Tiga's Turbo label. Before then, you can stream "Manic" below.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player