Azari & III to Release New Single
- Words: Patric Fallon
Before the August 30 release date of Azari & III's self-titled debut LP, the Canadian house revivalists will drop a single for that record's closing track, "Manic." Along with the original tune, the 12" will hold remixes from Maceo Plex, DJ Sneak, Borderline, and Finger Prince, and will be released on August 2 via Tiga's Turbo label. Before then, you can stream "Manic" below.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player