Check Out Kingdom's 'FADETOMIND' Mix
It was just a few weeks ago that DJ/producer Ezra Rubin (a.k.a. Kingdom) announced he had started his own imprint, called Fade to Mind, which was inaugurated last Tuesday with the release of the Timesup EP by LA duo Nguzunguzu (who is also responsible for last week's XLR8R podcast). Last Friday, Rubin did a bit of a victory lap, and dropped a brand-new mix on the website for fashion/culture hub Oki-Ni. The FADETOMIND mix is 15 tracks of club-ready remixes and original productions from the likes of MikeQ, Jam City, Nguzunguzu, Clicks & Whistles, Addison Groove, and Kingdom himself, among others, and is available to stream below. You can read more info on the DJ set here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player