Check Out Kingdom's 'FADETOMIND' Mix
It was just a few weeks ago that DJ/producer Ezra Rubin (a.k.a. Kingdom) announced he had started his own imprint, called Fade to Mind, which was inaugurated last Tuesday with the release of the Timesup EP by LA duo Nguzunguzu (who is also responsible for last week's XLR8R podcast). Last Friday, Rubin did a bit of a victory lap, and dropped a brand-new mix on the website for fashion/culture hub Oki-Ni. The FADETOMIND mix is 15 tracks of club-ready remixes and original productions from the likes of MikeQ, Jam City, Nguzunguzu, Clicks & Whistles, Addison Groove, and Kingdom himself, among others, and is available to stream below. You can read more info on the DJ set here.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player