Check Out Kingdom's 'FADETOMIND' Mix
It was just a few weeks ago that DJ/producer Ezra Rubin (a.k.a. Kingdom) announced he had started his own imprint, called Fade to Mind, which was inaugurated last Tuesday with the release of the Timesup EP by LA duo Nguzunguzu (who is also responsible for last week's XLR8R podcast). Last Friday, Rubin did a bit of a victory lap, and dropped a brand-new mix on the website for fashion/culture hub Oki-Ni. The FADETOMIND mix is 15 tracks of club-ready remixes and original productions from the likes of MikeQ, Jam City, Nguzunguzu, Clicks & Whistles, Addison Groove, and Kingdom himself, among others, and is available to stream below. You can read more info on the DJ set here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player