Check Out Kingdom's 'FADETOMIND' Mix
It was just a few weeks ago that DJ/producer Ezra Rubin (a.k.a. Kingdom) announced he had started his own imprint, called Fade to Mind, which was inaugurated last Tuesday with the release of the Timesup EP by LA duo Nguzunguzu (who is also responsible for last week's XLR8R podcast). Last Friday, Rubin did a bit of a victory lap, and dropped a brand-new mix on the website for fashion/culture hub Oki-Ni. The FADETOMIND mix is 15 tracks of club-ready remixes and original productions from the likes of MikeQ, Jam City, Nguzunguzu, Clicks & Whistles, Addison Groove, and Kingdom himself, among others, and is available to stream below. You can read more info on the DJ set here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player