George FitzGerald Launches Label, Preps New Single
- Words: Patric Fallon
On September 5, UK bass music patron George FitzGerald will launch his own imprint, called Man Make Music, with the release of a two-song 12" by the label head himself. The "Fernweh" b/w "Hearts" record features the kind of soulful, percussion-heavy future-garage the producer gained his solid reputation for on earlier Hotflush and Aus Music releases. Snippets of each track from George FitzGerald's new single can be streamed below.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player