George FitzGerald Launches Label, Preps New Single
- Words: Patric Fallon
On September 5, UK bass music patron George FitzGerald will launch his own imprint, called Man Make Music, with the release of a two-song 12" by the label head himself. The "Fernweh" b/w "Hearts" record features the kind of soulful, percussion-heavy future-garage the producer gained his solid reputation for on earlier Hotflush and Aus Music releases. Snippets of each track from George FitzGerald's new single can be streamed below.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player