George FitzGerald Launches Label, Preps New Single
- Words: Patric Fallon
On September 5, UK bass music patron George FitzGerald will launch his own imprint, called Man Make Music, with the release of a two-song 12" by the label head himself. The "Fernweh" b/w "Hearts" record features the kind of soulful, percussion-heavy future-garage the producer gained his solid reputation for on earlier Hotflush and Aus Music releases. Snippets of each track from George FitzGerald's new single can be streamed below.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player