Grab Citinite's Fifth Anniversary Comp for Free, Featuring Gosub, Dam-Funk, and Sweat.X
- Words: Ken Taylor
Citinite, the label run by design powerhouse Optigram (who created the gorgeous artwork not only for Kode9 and The Spaceape's Black Sun, but also for our accompanying cover story) on the duo, just released a free compilation to commemorate its fifth anniversary, entitled Some Walk By Nite. The collection features the likes of Gosub, Spoek Mathambo side gig Sweat.X, Dam-Funk, and many more. Grab the whole thing right here.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player