Grab Citinite's Fifth Anniversary Comp for Free, Featuring Gosub, Dam-Funk, and Sweat.X
- Words: Ken Taylor
Citinite, the label run by design powerhouse Optigram (who created the gorgeous artwork not only for Kode9 and The Spaceape's Black Sun, but also for our accompanying cover story) on the duo, just released a free compilation to commemorate its fifth anniversary, entitled Some Walk By Nite. The collection features the likes of Gosub, Spoek Mathambo side gig Sweat.X, Dam-Funk, and many more. Grab the whole thing right here.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player