Grab Citinite's Fifth Anniversary Comp for Free, Featuring Gosub, Dam-Funk, and Sweat.X
- Words: Ken Taylor
Citinite, the label run by design powerhouse Optigram (who created the gorgeous artwork not only for Kode9 and The Spaceape's Black Sun, but also for our accompanying cover story) on the duo, just released a free compilation to commemorate its fifth anniversary, entitled Some Walk By Nite. The collection features the likes of Gosub, Spoek Mathambo side gig Sweat.X, Dam-Funk, and many more. Grab the whole thing right here.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsStream "Fifty Fathoms" from Marquis Hawkes' Upcoming EP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player