Klaus to Finally Release Tusk EP on R&S
- Words: Derek Opperman
Shadowy London-based producer Klaus has finally announced the release of Tusk his debut EP on R&S. Klaus has definitely taken his time, considering the titular track first appeared on Mount Kimbie's XLR8R podcast last September, and since then his few releases have been remixes for the duo. With Tusk, Klaus sets out on his own with four darkly atmospheric electronic explorations. The EP drops August 15, but in the meantime check below for a streaming preview of all four tracks.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player