Throwing Snow to Drop New Single Via Sneaker Social Club
Burgeoning British bass producer Throwing Snow has a new record on the way, coming this time as the first release from the Brighton-based Sneaker Social Club imprint, which is run by the man behind the Hypercolour and Glass Table labels, Jamie Russell. The 12" will feature two deep, low-end-centric club tunes, called "Shadower" and "Sanctum," along with a "limited-edition poster insert," and will drop sometime in September.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player