Throwing Snow to Drop New Single Via Sneaker Social Club
Burgeoning British bass producer Throwing Snow has a new record on the way, coming this time as the first release from the Brighton-based Sneaker Social Club imprint, which is run by the man behind the Hypercolour and Glass Table labels, Jamie Russell. The 12" will feature two deep, low-end-centric club tunes, called "Shadower" and "Sanctum," along with a "limited-edition poster insert," and will drop sometime in September.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player