Throwing Snow to Drop New Single Via Sneaker Social Club
Burgeoning British bass producer Throwing Snow has a new record on the way, coming this time as the first release from the Brighton-based Sneaker Social Club imprint, which is run by the man behind the Hypercolour and Glass Table labels, Jamie Russell. The 12" will feature two deep, low-end-centric club tunes, called "Shadower" and "Sanctum," along with a "limited-edition poster insert," and will drop sometime in September.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player