Throwing Snow to Drop New Single Via Sneaker Social Club
Burgeoning British bass producer Throwing Snow has a new record on the way, coming this time as the first release from the Brighton-based Sneaker Social Club imprint, which is run by the man behind the Hypercolour and Glass Table labels, Jamie Russell. The 12" will feature two deep, low-end-centric club tunes, called "Shadower" and "Sanctum," along with a "limited-edition poster insert," and will drop sometime in September.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player