Video: How to Dress Well "Decisions"
- Words: Patric Fallon
On this video for gritty R&B crooner How to Dress Well's "Decisions," artist Tom Krell talks a bit about the creation of his beautiful Love Remains LP, and how it compares to the forthcoming Just Once EP, which features orchestral versions of three of its songs along with one new track. He also does a live performance of EP cut "Decisions." Accompanied by a small collection of string players and a percussionist, Krell belts out his spectral pop tune in San Francisco's Different Fur Studios while filmmakers Yours Truly (who are also behind the label releasing How to Dress Well's EP, Love Letters Ink) capture the moving sounds. Look for the Just Once EP to drop on July 21.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player