Video: How to Dress Well "Decisions"
- Words: Patric Fallon
On this video for gritty R&B crooner How to Dress Well's "Decisions," artist Tom Krell talks a bit about the creation of his beautiful Love Remains LP, and how it compares to the forthcoming Just Once EP, which features orchestral versions of three of its songs along with one new track. He also does a live performance of EP cut "Decisions." Accompanied by a small collection of string players and a percussionist, Krell belts out his spectral pop tune in San Francisco's Different Fur Studios while filmmakers Yours Truly (who are also behind the label releasing How to Dress Well's EP, Love Letters Ink) capture the moving sounds. Look for the Just Once EP to drop on July 21.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player