Video: How to Dress Well "Decisions"
- Words: Patric Fallon
On this video for gritty R&B crooner How to Dress Well's "Decisions," artist Tom Krell talks a bit about the creation of his beautiful Love Remains LP, and how it compares to the forthcoming Just Once EP, which features orchestral versions of three of its songs along with one new track. He also does a live performance of EP cut "Decisions." Accompanied by a small collection of string players and a percussionist, Krell belts out his spectral pop tune in San Francisco's Different Fur Studios while filmmakers Yours Truly (who are also behind the label releasing How to Dress Well's EP, Love Letters Ink) capture the moving sounds. Look for the Just Once EP to drop on July 21.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player