Efdemin to Release New EP in September
- Words: Patric Fallon
German techno minimalist Phillip Sollmann (a.k.a. Efdemin) is prepped to follow a slew of past releases for the Curle label with the brand-new, two-track Please EP. Each of the cuts featured on the record weigh in around the 10 minute mark, and the b-side was co-produced with Dial label mate Kassian Troyer. Before Efedmin drops his new EP on September 19, you can check out the artwork and tracklist below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player