Get Your Music Heard in Bleep's "Filtered" Competition
- Words: Patric Fallon
For all of you unsigned and unknown electronic producers out there, toiling away at your next great tune, you now have a unique chance to get your music hand-delivered to the masses, thanks to a competition organized by Bleep, SoundCloud, Warp, and Transition Mastering Studios. Those four entities challenge you to submit your tracks within the next three weeks to be judged (or "filtered") by the Bleep and Warp A&R team, with the 10 or 12 winners having their tracks compiled on a release at the end of October. You can get more details on the exciting competition, as well as begin your entry process, here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player