Get Your Music Heard in Bleep's "Filtered" Competition
- Words: Patric Fallon
For all of you unsigned and unknown electronic producers out there, toiling away at your next great tune, you now have a unique chance to get your music hand-delivered to the masses, thanks to a competition organized by Bleep, SoundCloud, Warp, and Transition Mastering Studios. Those four entities challenge you to submit your tracks within the next three weeks to be judged (or "filtered") by the Bleep and Warp A&R team, with the 10 or 12 winners having their tracks compiled on a release at the end of October. You can get more details on the exciting competition, as well as begin your entry process, here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player