Kingdom's Latest Single Gets Deluxe Edition
- Words: Glenn Jackson
- Photo: Danielle Lavitt
It's only been a few short weeks since Kingdom dropped his latest helping of music on the world with the release of "Take Me" b/w "If You Buck" for the Fool's Gold imprint (which you can stream in its entirety here), and already a deluxe digital edition has popped up, adding the LA-based producer's sought-after remix of Floetry's seminal neo-soul tune, "Say Yes," to the tracklisting. The new edition of the single comes as a partnership between Fool's Gold and Legitmix, a company who is attempting to forge a new path for legitimately releasing sample-based music in a clever but somewhat confusing way (which this video explains much better than we could). For those who haven't had the pleasure of being graciously taken to the future by revisiting the not-so-distant past via Kingdom's super-smooth Floetry edit, you'll find it streaming below. The "Take Me" b/w "If You Buck" deluxe edition is available exclusively from Legitmix, and can be purchased here.
"Say Yes (Kingdom Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player