Kingdom's Latest Single Gets Deluxe Edition
- Words: Glenn Jackson
- Photo: Danielle Lavitt
It's only been a few short weeks since Kingdom dropped his latest helping of music on the world with the release of "Take Me" b/w "If You Buck" for the Fool's Gold imprint (which you can stream in its entirety here), and already a deluxe digital edition has popped up, adding the LA-based producer's sought-after remix of Floetry's seminal neo-soul tune, "Say Yes," to the tracklisting. The new edition of the single comes as a partnership between Fool's Gold and Legitmix, a company who is attempting to forge a new path for legitimately releasing sample-based music in a clever but somewhat confusing way (which this video explains much better than we could). For those who haven't had the pleasure of being graciously taken to the future by revisiting the not-so-distant past via Kingdom's super-smooth Floetry edit, you'll find it streaming below. The "Take Me" b/w "If You Buck" deluxe edition is available exclusively from Legitmix, and can be purchased here.
"Say Yes (Kingdom Remix)"
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player