Monty Luke Launches Black Catalogue Label
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
A few years ago, long-time West Coaster Monty Luke packed up and moved to Detroit, taking a position as the label manager of Carl Craig's Planet E imprint. Now, he's gone ahead and started a label of his own, Black Catalogue. For now, the label will be vinyl-only, with the first release, Monty Luke's own Tomorrow EP, slated for September. Also in the works is an EP from Australian outfit The Carter Bros and a Black Catalogue label sampler. We'll definitely be keeping an eye on what Black Catalogue is up to in the months ahead, but in the meantime, take a look at the artwork for the Tomorrow EP. It's posted below, along with the complete tracklist.
A2 The Next
AA Yesterday & Today
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player