Pangaea to Release Single on Hemlock; Stream it Now
With a trail of blown-out speaker cabinets and shocked dancefloors in his wake, UK-based producer and one third owner of Hessle Audio, Pangaea has had a solid string of releases since he first started dropping tracks in 2007. Now, he's back with a brand-new single, "Hex" b/w "Fatalist," on Untold's Hemlock Recordings. Channeling the sound of jungle in '92 through the filter of today's broken rhythms, Pangaea allows the West Indian aspect of his music to emerge and assume the form of manic toasting, 'verbed-out rimshots, and deep, bowel-affecting bass. "Hex" b/w "Fatalist" drops September 12, but in the meantime check out the album art and tracklisting below.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player