Pangaea to Release Single on Hemlock; Stream it Now
With a trail of blown-out speaker cabinets and shocked dancefloors in his wake, UK-based producer and one third owner of Hessle Audio, Pangaea has had a solid string of releases since he first started dropping tracks in 2007. Now, he's back with a brand-new single, "Hex" b/w "Fatalist," on Untold's Hemlock Recordings. Channeling the sound of jungle in '92 through the filter of today's broken rhythms, Pangaea allows the West Indian aspect of his music to emerge and assume the form of manic toasting, 'verbed-out rimshots, and deep, bowel-affecting bass. "Hex" b/w "Fatalist" drops September 12, but in the meantime check out the album art and tracklisting below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player