Pangaea to Release Single on Hemlock; Stream it Now
With a trail of blown-out speaker cabinets and shocked dancefloors in his wake, UK-based producer and one third owner of Hessle Audio, Pangaea has had a solid string of releases since he first started dropping tracks in 2007. Now, he's back with a brand-new single, "Hex" b/w "Fatalist," on Untold's Hemlock Recordings. Channeling the sound of jungle in '92 through the filter of today's broken rhythms, Pangaea allows the West Indian aspect of his music to emerge and assume the form of manic toasting, 'verbed-out rimshots, and deep, bowel-affecting bass. "Hex" b/w "Fatalist" drops September 12, but in the meantime check out the album art and tracklisting below.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player