Scuba to Release New Single
UK-based producer and Hotflush label head Paul Rose has just announced the release of three-track single "Adrenelin," his first release as Scuba since last year's well-received Triangluation LP. Continuing in the more dancefloor-centric sound he began flirting with under his SCB moniker—see the excellent "Loss" b/w "Futureunknown," released earlier this year on Aus Music—"Adrenelin" is a sonic collage of styles that combines the vocal manipulation of dubstep and garage with moments of Visionquest-style tech-house, '90s trance, and classic freestyle. "Adrenelin" drops September 26 on Hotflush, but in the meantime, check out the album art and tracklist below.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- FeaturePachanga, Pantha du Prince, and a Japanese Drone Dance: 10 Reasons We Loved MUTEK.MX 2014
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
XLR8R Downloads Player