Throne of Blood Launches New Imprint, Preps New Runaway Single
- Words: Patric Fallon
The Rapture-run NYC dance label Throne of Blood is soon expanding to include another imprint—an endeavor that started as a "roving house and disco party" in 2009 by DJ/producer Jacques Renault and journalist Nik Mercer, called Let's Play House—with the release of a fresh 12" by Renault's production outfit, Runaway. The "Indoor Pool" single, which features remixes from Slow Hands, Beautiful Swimmers, and Soft Rocks along with the original track, will drop on September 5 as Let's Play House's first release. Before then, you can preview all four tracks from the forthcoming Runaway record here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player