Video: Sun Glitters "Too Much to Lose"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Here is a slow-moving video piece for "Too Much to Lose," a lovely track taken from Sun Glitters' self-released LP, Everything Could Be Fine. While Luxembourg producer Victor Ferreira's lovelorn beatscape plays out, we watch as a lone girl makes her way underwater, and eventually sheds her black dress before swimming away. The music video was directed by SunaSu and Vladimir Miladinovic.
- FeatureLocals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- NewsDownload New Edits from Karizma
- NewsWatch the Wild New Video for "Tsekeleke," Nozinja's First Shangaan Electro Outing for Warp
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsDeadboy Streams Full Upcoming 'Return' EP for Numbers
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player