Video: Sun Glitters "Too Much to Lose"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Here is a slow-moving video piece for "Too Much to Lose," a lovely track taken from Sun Glitters' self-released LP, Everything Could Be Fine. While Luxembourg producer Victor Ferreira's lovelorn beatscape plays out, we watch as a lone girl makes her way underwater, and eventually sheds her black dress before swimming away. The music video was directed by SunaSu and Vladimir Miladinovic.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player