Video: Sun Glitters "Too Much to Lose"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Here is a slow-moving video piece for "Too Much to Lose," a lovely track taken from Sun Glitters' self-released LP, Everything Could Be Fine. While Luxembourg producer Victor Ferreira's lovelorn beatscape plays out, we watch as a lone girl makes her way underwater, and eventually sheds her black dress before swimming away. The music video was directed by SunaSu and Vladimir Miladinovic.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player