Video: Sun Glitters "Too Much to Lose"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Here is a slow-moving video piece for "Too Much to Lose," a lovely track taken from Sun Glitters' self-released LP, Everything Could Be Fine. While Luxembourg producer Victor Ferreira's lovelorn beatscape plays out, we watch as a lone girl makes her way underwater, and eventually sheds her black dress before swimming away. The music video was directed by SunaSu and Vladimir Miladinovic.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player