Video: Throwing Snow "Shadower"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
We'll be the first to acknowledge that the whole spliced-together-found-footage thing is definitely beginning to run its course, but, then again, this video for the a-side from Throwing Snow's forthcoming single is pretty entertaining. Featuring a slew of '90s rave footage, outer space outtakes, and clips of dudes making pills, the video generally revolves around a "drugs, dancing, and partying" theme that's entirely appropriate for the dark, bass-heavy track the burgeoning UKer has conjured up. The "Shadower" b/w "Sanctum" single sees its release September 19 via the freshly minted Sneaker Social Club imprint.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player