Video: Throwing Snow "Shadower"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
We'll be the first to acknowledge that the whole spliced-together-found-footage thing is definitely beginning to run its course, but, then again, this video for the a-side from Throwing Snow's forthcoming single is pretty entertaining. Featuring a slew of '90s rave footage, outer space outtakes, and clips of dudes making pills, the video generally revolves around a "drugs, dancing, and partying" theme that's entirely appropriate for the dark, bass-heavy track the burgeoning UKer has conjured up. The "Shadower" b/w "Sanctum" single sees its release September 19 via the freshly minted Sneaker Social Club imprint.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player