Video: Throwing Snow "Shadower"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
We'll be the first to acknowledge that the whole spliced-together-found-footage thing is definitely beginning to run its course, but, then again, this video for the a-side from Throwing Snow's forthcoming single is pretty entertaining. Featuring a slew of '90s rave footage, outer space outtakes, and clips of dudes making pills, the video generally revolves around a "drugs, dancing, and partying" theme that's entirely appropriate for the dark, bass-heavy track the burgeoning UKer has conjured up. The "Shadower" b/w "Sanctum" single sees its release September 19 via the freshly minted Sneaker Social Club imprint.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player