Video: Throwing Snow "Shadower"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
We'll be the first to acknowledge that the whole spliced-together-found-footage thing is definitely beginning to run its course, but, then again, this video for the a-side from Throwing Snow's forthcoming single is pretty entertaining. Featuring a slew of '90s rave footage, outer space outtakes, and clips of dudes making pills, the video generally revolves around a "drugs, dancing, and partying" theme that's entirely appropriate for the dark, bass-heavy track the burgeoning UKer has conjured up. The "Shadower" b/w "Sanctum" single sees its release September 19 via the freshly minted Sneaker Social Club imprint.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player