Watch an Intruders TV Interview with Martyn
- Words: Glenn Jackson
With Martyn's forthcoming Ghost People LP on the way (to be released in October to be exact), the good people at Intruders TV took the opportunity to discuss a few things with the heralded sonic adventurer. The 10-plus-minute interview covers topics such as Martyn's new LP, his 3024 imprint, how he got hooked up with FlyLo and the Brainfeeder camp (who will be releasing his forthcoming album), and a few other bits and pieces that fall in between.
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player