Hackman Set to Drop New Single, Readies Debut LP
- Words: Glenn Jackson
After a considerably prolific 2010 and a slightly quieter 2011, 21-year-old producer Hackman has announced the release of his debut LP along with a new single, "Agree to Disagree" b/w "Sunburst." Both hailing from Ramp's PTN arm, the single (which will see a release in the coming weeks) pulls its two tracks from Hackman's forthcoming full-length, As Above, So Below. If the pair of tunes on the single are any indication, the album will be full of sleek, garage-infused slices of memorable bass music, which is to say, it's something to look forward to. You can stream the "Radio Edit" of the single's a-side and check the usual PTN artwork below.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player