Kink, Kim Ann Foxman, and Neville Watson to Release Collaborative Single
- Words: Patric Fallon
Bulgarian house DJ/producer Kink, UK tunesmith Neville Watson, and NYC vocalist/DJ/Hercules & Love Affair collaborator Kim Ann Foxman are all joining forces on a single, which is set to drop via Rush Hour sub-label Hour House Is Your Rush. The track is called "A Saturday in November," and is said to boast a sound that "[focuses] slightly on late-80's New York and its 'freestyle' days." Look for the collaborative 12" around late October/early November.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player