Untold to Drop New 12" via Clone
Hemlock Recordings label head and London bass experimentalist Jack Dunning (a.k.a. Untold) will soon add the Clone label to the lengthy list of imprints with which he's released his forward-thinking dance music. The Rotterdam-based record hub will soon drop Dunning's two-track 12", "Little Things Like That" b/w "Bachelor's Delight," as part of its Clone Basement Series. No official release date has been set, but we imagine it will be available some time before the end of the year.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player