Untold to Drop New 12" via Clone
Hemlock Recordings label head and London bass experimentalist Jack Dunning (a.k.a. Untold) will soon add the Clone label to the lengthy list of imprints with which he's released his forward-thinking dance music. The Rotterdam-based record hub will soon drop Dunning's two-track 12", "Little Things Like That" b/w "Bachelor's Delight," as part of its Clone Basement Series. No official release date has been set, but we imagine it will be available some time before the end of the year.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player