Untold to Drop New 12" via Clone
Hemlock Recordings label head and London bass experimentalist Jack Dunning (a.k.a. Untold) will soon add the Clone label to the lengthy list of imprints with which he's released his forward-thinking dance music. The Rotterdam-based record hub will soon drop Dunning's two-track 12", "Little Things Like That" b/w "Bachelor's Delight," as part of its Clone Basement Series. No official release date has been set, but we imagine it will be available some time before the end of the year.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player