Untold to Drop New 12" via Clone
Hemlock Recordings label head and London bass experimentalist Jack Dunning (a.k.a. Untold) will soon add the Clone label to the lengthy list of imprints with which he's released his forward-thinking dance music. The Rotterdam-based record hub will soon drop Dunning's two-track 12", "Little Things Like That" b/w "Bachelor's Delight," as part of its Clone Basement Series. No official release date has been set, but we imagine it will be available some time before the end of the year.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player