Untold to Drop New 12" via Clone
Hemlock Recordings label head and London bass experimentalist Jack Dunning (a.k.a. Untold) will soon add the Clone label to the lengthy list of imprints with which he's released his forward-thinking dance music. The Rotterdam-based record hub will soon drop Dunning's two-track 12", "Little Things Like That" b/w "Bachelor's Delight," as part of its Clone Basement Series. No official release date has been set, but we imagine it will be available some time before the end of the year.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player