Video: Battles "My Machines"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Let it never be said that Battles has no sense of humor. If the NYC supergroup's often playful, even whimsical music wasn't enough of an indication that the guys who make up this trio are a bunch of jokers, maybe this video for Gloss Drop cut "My Machines," which features '80s legend Gary Numan, will do the trick. Directed by a man simply calling himself Daniels, this strangely funny piece is a collaborative effort between Battles, the director, and the Warp and Creator's Project studios, and more or less depicts a day at the mall gone bad for one unlucky fellow.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player