Video: Four Tet Talks Fabric, Burial, and Thom Yorke
- Words: Patric Fallon
It's absolutely no secret that XLR8R has a particular affinity for Four Tet and pretty much all the work done by DJ/producer Kieran Hebden, so you can imagine how we jumped at the chance to premiere this video interview with the multi-talented artist. Jules Hallam of Minimum Wastage sat down with Hebden at this year's Field Day festival to talk in depth about his brand-new mix album, Fabriclive 59, and his work with fellow figureheads Burial and Thom Yorke. We think you'll enjoy this illuminating piece as much as we do.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player