Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival Announces 2011 Lineup
- Words: Patric Fallon
The annual two-day musical blowout known as Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival is ready to launch its fourth year this November 11 and 12 with a promising lineup taking over more than five venues in Williamsburg. Among the artists announced are Four Tet, Matthew Dear, Nguzunguzu, Dubbel Dutch, Kingdom, Hudson Mohawke, Braille, Jackmaster, Schlachthofbronx, and Daedelus, with many others to come. You can check out the full lineup here, and grab tickets for both the festival and the Dark Disco pre-party, happening on November 5 with L-Vis 1990 and others, here.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player