Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival Announces 2011 Lineup
- Words: Patric Fallon
The annual two-day musical blowout known as Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival is ready to launch its fourth year this November 11 and 12 with a promising lineup taking over more than five venues in Williamsburg. Among the artists announced are Four Tet, Matthew Dear, Nguzunguzu, Dubbel Dutch, Kingdom, Hudson Mohawke, Braille, Jackmaster, Schlachthofbronx, and Daedelus, with many others to come. You can check out the full lineup here, and grab tickets for both the festival and the Dark Disco pre-party, happening on November 5 with L-Vis 1990 and others, here.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player