Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival Announces 2011 Lineup
- Words: Patric Fallon
The annual two-day musical blowout known as Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival is ready to launch its fourth year this November 11 and 12 with a promising lineup taking over more than five venues in Williamsburg. Among the artists announced are Four Tet, Matthew Dear, Nguzunguzu, Dubbel Dutch, Kingdom, Hudson Mohawke, Braille, Jackmaster, Schlachthofbronx, and Daedelus, with many others to come. You can check out the full lineup here, and grab tickets for both the festival and the Dark Disco pre-party, happening on November 5 with L-Vis 1990 and others, here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player