Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival Announces 2011 Lineup
- Words: Patric Fallon
The annual two-day musical blowout known as Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival is ready to launch its fourth year this November 11 and 12 with a promising lineup taking over more than five venues in Williamsburg. Among the artists announced are Four Tet, Matthew Dear, Nguzunguzu, Dubbel Dutch, Kingdom, Hudson Mohawke, Braille, Jackmaster, Schlachthofbronx, and Daedelus, with many others to come. You can check out the full lineup here, and grab tickets for both the festival and the Dark Disco pre-party, happening on November 5 with L-Vis 1990 and others, here.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player