Mathew Jonson to Release New EP on Crosstown Rebels
- Words: Taylor Fife
Berlin-based producer Mathew Jonson has announced that he will be releasing a new EP, Dayz, through Damian Lazarus’ Crosstown Rebels label. The veteran electronic musician and co-founder of the venerable Wagon Repair label meanders through synthesizer melodies on the title track before turning up the bass on "Cold Blooded," a song which later gets a double dose of low end on a surprise remix from drum & bass pioneer dBridge. The full release will be available on Monday, November 7, but the in meantime, check the artwork and tracklist below.
2. Cold Blooded
3. Cold Blooded (dBridge No Love Mix)
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player