Video: Marcel Dettmann Interview
- Words: Patric Fallon
A month before Berlin native Marcel Dettmann drops his long-awaited second mix album, Conducted, the techno DJ/producer and Berghain resident talks to N.E.W.S.tv for this illuminating video. Dettmann tells us about how he came to fall in love with techno, takes us into the studio where he created his new mix album, and shows us the record store that helped form his current tastes, Hard Wax. Look for Music Man to drop Conducted on November 14.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player