Video: Marcel Dettmann Interview
- Words: Patric Fallon
A month before Berlin native Marcel Dettmann drops his long-awaited second mix album, Conducted, the techno DJ/producer and Berghain resident talks to N.E.W.S.tv for this illuminating video. Dettmann tells us about how he came to fall in love with techno, takes us into the studio where he created his new mix album, and shows us the record store that helped form his current tastes, Hard Wax. Look for Music Man to drop Conducted on November 14.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player