Video Premiere: Richard Colvaen "Polimetria"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Two film-makers, who collectively call themselves Beaver & Beaver and split their time between Brussels and Beirut, have put together this wonderfully shot short film for the song "Polimetria" by Belgian producer Richard Colvaen. The mystical, quasi-sci-fi tale of romance is told quite effectively with the use of handcrafted special effects and a free-form approach to production. As the directors told us, "The entire 'meeting' scene, which is almost half of the video, was shot on green screen without a clear idea of what to do with it. We told Richard [Colvaen] we'll do 'cool' things, and he just trusted us." Looks like everything panned out totally fine. The split 7" that the jittery "Polimetria" tune is featured on, which also features a selection from Russian producer DZA, will drop on November 14 via Vlek. In the meantime, stream the entire release below.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player