Video: What's in Ron Trent's Amoeba Bag?
- Words: Taylor Fife
Veteran house-music producer Ron Trent did some shopping recently at the gargantuan Amoeba Music in Hollywood, prompting the staff there to ask him about his browsing as part of the store's ongoing What's in My Bag? series. Trent gets eclectic during his vinyl-only shopping spree, digging up records by Stevie Wonder, The Clark Sisters, and Floating Points, among others. He also gives viewers a little history of house music, talking about tracks that captivated dance floors at legendary nightclubs The Warehouse in Chicago and the Paradise Garage in New York.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player