Vybz Kartel Charged With Murder
- Words: Patric Fallon
This shocking news story hit today via Billboard: Contemporary dancehall icon Vybz Kartel (a.k.a. Adidja Palmer) has been charged with murder. Palmer is one among a group of men suspected of conspiring to kill 27-year-old business man and promoter Barrington Burton, who was found dead in July just outside of Kingston. In total, he was charged with murder, conspiracy to commit murder, illegal gun possession, and possession of marijuana. Vybz Kartel is booked to appear in a Kingston court tomorrow.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player