Check Out Ramp's 'Fabriclive Mix'
- Words: Patric Fallon
In preparation for its takeover of Fabric's Room Three on Friday, December 2, prolific UK imprint Ramp has dropped a mix of fresh tunes and unreleased jams for your listening pleasure. The DJ set, which was curated and executed by label head Tom Kerridge (pictured above), features the likes of Hackman, Julio Bashmore, Gerry Read, Mosca, Dauwd, and Presk, and is paired with an interview here. You can check out the tracklist and stream/downlad Ramp's Fabriclive Mix below.
1. Adaptation Intro
2. Julio Bashmore - Ensnare (TK Edit) [Futureboogie]
3. Gerry Read - Legs (Kevin McPhee Remix) [Fourth Wave]
4. Marcus Mixx - Without Makeup (Ron Hardy Remix) [Let's Pet Puppies Records & Tapes]
5. Even Tuell - Close Dancin' [Musik Krause]
6. Gerry Read - Give Myself To You [Fourth Wave]
7. Vakula - Track 3 [Unthank]
8. David Alvarado – Beatuification [Peacefrog]
9. Red Rack'em - All Alone [RAMP Recordings]
10. Presk - Hesitate [Fourth Wave]
11. Hackman - Untitled [PTN]
12. Mosca - Dom Perignon (TK Edit) 
13. Dauwd - What's There [Pictures Music]
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player