Deeplay Preps Re-Issue of Giorgio Moroder's "E=MC2"
- Words: Nathan Fink
Italo pioneer Giorgio Moroder's 1979 classic "E=MC²" single is set to be re-released on December 2 via Scandinavia's Deeplay imprint. Labeled as the Italian Connection Remix Package, the re-release will include remixes of Moroder's tune from fellow Italians, including the likes of Alexander Robotnick and Daniele Baldelli. Evening out the retro aesthetic of the release, Deeplay will also include remixes from more contemporary Italian producers, like Rodion and Dionigi. You'll find the full tracklist for the E=MC² Italian Connection Remix Package below.
01 E=MC² (Alexander Robotnick Remix)
02 E=MC² (I-Robots Remix)
03 E=MC² (L.I.S. Rework)
04 E=MC² (Baldelli & Dionigi Remix)
05 E=MC² (Rodion Gran Manigheo Remix)
06 E=MC² (No More Klein & MBO Remix)
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- FeatureGet Familiar: thePeople
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Wildildlife "Nervous Buzzing (Hours of Worship Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player