Deeplay Preps Re-Issue of Giorgio Moroder's "E=MC2"
- Words: Nathan Fink
Italo pioneer Giorgio Moroder's 1979 classic "E=MC²" single is set to be re-released on December 2 via Scandinavia's Deeplay imprint. Labeled as the Italian Connection Remix Package, the re-release will include remixes of Moroder's tune from fellow Italians, including the likes of Alexander Robotnick and Daniele Baldelli. Evening out the retro aesthetic of the release, Deeplay will also include remixes from more contemporary Italian producers, like Rodion and Dionigi. You'll find the full tracklist for the E=MC² Italian Connection Remix Package below.
01 E=MC² (Alexander Robotnick Remix)
02 E=MC² (I-Robots Remix)
03 E=MC² (L.I.S. Rework)
04 E=MC² (Baldelli & Dionigi Remix)
05 E=MC² (Rodion Gran Manigheo Remix)
06 E=MC² (No More Klein & MBO Remix)
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player