Deeplay Preps Re-Issue of Giorgio Moroder's "E=MC2"
- Words: Nathan Fink
Italo pioneer Giorgio Moroder's 1979 classic "E=MC²" single is set to be re-released on December 2 via Scandinavia's Deeplay imprint. Labeled as the Italian Connection Remix Package, the re-release will include remixes of Moroder's tune from fellow Italians, including the likes of Alexander Robotnick and Daniele Baldelli. Evening out the retro aesthetic of the release, Deeplay will also include remixes from more contemporary Italian producers, like Rodion and Dionigi. You'll find the full tracklist for the E=MC² Italian Connection Remix Package below.
01 E=MC² (Alexander Robotnick Remix)
02 E=MC² (I-Robots Remix)
03 E=MC² (L.I.S. Rework)
04 E=MC² (Baldelli & Dionigi Remix)
05 E=MC² (Rodion Gran Manigheo Remix)
06 E=MC² (No More Klein & MBO Remix)
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player