Force Inc. Returns with New Album by Marow
- Words: Taylor Fife
20-year-old record label Force Inc. has announced its return after going on hiatus for over half a decade with the release of Marow's + - 0 [Plus Minus Null] (pictured above), a 14-track album full of glitchy, minimalist productions that hearken back to the imprint's earlier days. Force Inc. will focus on releasing more dance-oriented music while its sister labels, Mille Plateaux and Force Intel, continue to specialize in IDM and more experimental sounds. You can check out a teaser for Marow's brand-new LP below.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player