Force Inc. Returns with New Album by Marow
- Words: Taylor Fife
20-year-old record label Force Inc. has announced its return after going on hiatus for over half a decade with the release of Marow's + - 0 [Plus Minus Null] (pictured above), a 14-track album full of glitchy, minimalist productions that hearken back to the imprint's earlier days. Force Inc. will focus on releasing more dance-oriented music while its sister labels, Mille Plateaux and Force Intel, continue to specialize in IDM and more experimental sounds. You can check out a teaser for Marow's brand-new LP below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player