Force Inc. Returns with New Album by Marow
- Words: Taylor Fife
20-year-old record label Force Inc. has announced its return after going on hiatus for over half a decade with the release of Marow's + - 0 [Plus Minus Null] (pictured above), a 14-track album full of glitchy, minimalist productions that hearken back to the imprint's earlier days. Force Inc. will focus on releasing more dance-oriented music while its sister labels, Mille Plateaux and Force Intel, continue to specialize in IDM and more experimental sounds. You can check out a teaser for Marow's brand-new LP below.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player