Kingdom Announces New EP for Night Slugs
- Words: Patric Fallon
Despite having just inaugurated his own Fade to Mind imprint, LA-based DJ/producer Kingdom remains part of the Night Slugs crew and has announced that he will release his next record via Bok Bok's and L-Vis 1990's UK bass hub. The four-track Dreama EP is scheduled to drop on November 21, but before then, you can check out the artwork (pictured above) and the tracklist (below). There's also a lengthy preview of Kingdom's forthcoming 12" streaming in the player at the top of Night Slugs' home page.
1. Let You No
2. Stalker Ha
4. Hood By Air Theme
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player