Kingdom Announces New EP for Night Slugs
- Words: Patric Fallon
Despite having just inaugurated his own Fade to Mind imprint, LA-based DJ/producer Kingdom remains part of the Night Slugs crew and has announced that he will release his next record via Bok Bok's and L-Vis 1990's UK bass hub. The four-track Dreama EP is scheduled to drop on November 21, but before then, you can check out the artwork (pictured above) and the tracklist (below). There's also a lengthy preview of Kingdom's forthcoming 12" streaming in the player at the top of Night Slugs' home page.
1. Let You No
2. Stalker Ha
4. Hood By Air Theme
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player