Kingdom Announces New EP for Night Slugs
- Words: Patric Fallon
Despite having just inaugurated his own Fade to Mind imprint, LA-based DJ/producer Kingdom remains part of the Night Slugs crew and has announced that he will release his next record via Bok Bok's and L-Vis 1990's UK bass hub. The four-track Dreama EP is scheduled to drop on November 21, but before then, you can check out the artwork (pictured above) and the tracklist (below). There's also a lengthy preview of Kingdom's forthcoming 12" streaming in the player at the top of Night Slugs' home page.
1. Let You No
2. Stalker Ha
4. Hood By Air Theme
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player