Lawrence to Release New Single via Pampa
- Words: Nathan Fink
Dial Records label head Lawrence has a new single due out in December, his first for DJ Koze's Pampa imprint. Slated for a December 12 release, the single will feature two original tracks from Lawrence, each taking inspiration from Japanese culture. A-side "Kuruma" is named for a towering mountain in Kyoto, while "Oolong" was born from Oolong High, a drink comprised of cold tea and Shochu liquor. Conjuring the serenity each name implies, the release finds the veteran artist entering what Pampa describes as "the holy temple of deepness."
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player