Mouse on Mars Preps New Album for Monkeytown
- Words: Nathan Fink
Veteran German duo Mouse On Mars has a new album, its tenth, in the works. Dubbed Parastrophics, the album marks the duo's first full-length in six years, and is scheduled for a February 24 release via Modeselektor's Monkeytown imprint. Parastrophics finds Mouse On Mars utilizing their own custom-made music production software, initially developed for an experimental orchestral project entitled Paeanumnion. The album will mark the fifth full-length release for the suddenly quite active Monkeytown label, alongside recent offerings from the likes of Modeselektor, Siriusmo and eLan.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player