Shox Preps New EP
- Words: Nathan Fink
Rinse FM DJ and Hundred2One label head Shox has a new EP in the works. Slated for a November 21 release via Hundred2One, the Aztec EP will feature two original tracks from Shox alongside a remix from grime veteran Wonder. The EP (which you can preview below) finds Shox toying with his approach to funky house, with elements of electro popping up on "218" and shimmering 8-bit accents filling out the title track.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player