Gerry Read and Kevin McPhee Team Up for Limited-Edition 12"
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Both Gerry Read and Kevin McPhee are young, house-minded producers that caught our attention in 2011, and now the pair has come together on a limited-edition, collaborative single. The one-sided 12", entitled "Demolition Man" (supposedly, that's the artwork above), doesn't have an exact release date, but is being put out on the RAMP label. Apparently, only 100 copies are being made, and on pink vinyl no less. The record can be ordered here, and the song is streaming in its (slightly raunchy) entirety below.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player