Joakim and Bambounou Collaborate for Sound Pellegrino's 'Crossover Series'
- Words: Glenn Jackson
If you recall from just a few months back, the Sound Pellegrino imprint had launched the Crossover Series, an undertaking which pairs up producers from different sides of the electronic spectrum for one-off collaborative EP's. After first bringing together Bok Bok and Tom Trago, the label has announced its next Crossover release, this time tapping Frenchmen Joakim (pictured above) and Bambounou. The collaborative efforts of the two producers have yielded three tracks of "pure energetic, thoughtful, and fun club music," which is said to equally incorporate Joakim's noted penchant for analog techno along with Bambounu's lean, digital touch. You can preview the forthcoming Fructose EP (which drops December 19) and check the artwork below.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player