Minus Releases Debut LP by Jon Gaiser's New VOID Moniker
- Words: Patric Fallon
German techno auteur Jon Gaiser has just released a brand-new LP under the moniker VOID via Minus. Called No Sudden Movements, the nine-song album is said to "[traverse] ambient soundscapes and downtempo rhythms, seeking warmth from a sparser, gentler sound," as opposed to the more propulsive and incendiary club music Gaiser is known for. You can check out exactly what VOID's No Sudden Movements record sounds like, as well as take a look at its shorthand track titles, below, and read a short Q&A with the artist about his new record here. And if you'd like to see Gaiser debut his live VOID performance with Plastikman in Manchester, London, and Glasgow, you can find more info on that here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player