Video: Jesse Boykins III "Light to Dark"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Calling it a "film," NY-based fashion bloggers-cum-video directors Street Etiquette delivered this piece for the Gold Panda-produced "Light to Dark" tune by Jesse Boykins III. The music video's story is described as "a wayfarer on his journey to find his true self," the visuals for which were shot throughout NYC and are accompanied by the beat-driven electronic pop sounds. Boykins III recently completed a stint as a participant at this year's Red Bull Music Academy in Madrid, so after you've watched the footage above, take a listen to more of his music below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player