Video: Jesse Boykins III "Light to Dark"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Calling it a "film," NY-based fashion bloggers-cum-video directors Street Etiquette delivered this piece for the Gold Panda-produced "Light to Dark" tune by Jesse Boykins III. The music video's story is described as "a wayfarer on his journey to find his true self," the visuals for which were shot throughout NYC and are accompanied by the beat-driven electronic pop sounds. Boykins III recently completed a stint as a participant at this year's Red Bull Music Academy in Madrid, so after you've watched the footage above, take a listen to more of his music below.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player